Condolence Messages To Colleague is an innovative and creative post that lets you send a sympathy message to a colleague or family member who has passed away. With dgreetingsms.com online service, you can send a sincere message of condolence to the concerned person, and the entire family can share your feelings of sorrow and feel safe and secure knowing you have reached out and taken notice of their situation.
Condolence Messages To Colleague
• Dear friend, I am sorry to hear about your loss. He was an amazing person who has left each of you with so many wonderful memories. There is no need for me to make you feel better, as everyone knows saying something won’t help. All I have really come to say is that I am truly sorry for your loss, and unlike others, I don’t like to say it without feeling it in my heart. I miss him already!
• The office will never be the same without you. You were the glue that held it all together and I will miss your big smile and positive attitude. You are one of a kind, but I want you to know this: As long as we all live, we will never forget you. We love you and will always remember your generous heart, funny jokes, and contagious laugh.
• I’m sorry for your loss. Death is never easy, it is hard to move on and find the strength to continue living. I send you my heartfelt sympathy and would like to tell you how sad I am for your loss.
• Condolence Messages To Colleague: We may be parting ways, but we still want you to know how much we appreciate your friendship and all your efforts. You were a joy to work with and always went above and beyond in your position. We wish you the best of luck in your next pursuit and look forward to hearing about your successes.
• Let your beautiful smile comfort you, let the love you have for others be felt in your heart, let peace surround you and let it carry you until we meet again.
• I will miss our nightly talks where we shared our life’s stories. I will miss your beautiful smile, crazy laugh, and those loud rambunctious hugs that always followed every phone call. I will miss your random acts of kindness; the ones where you unexpectedly showed up with a gift from near and far. You were always warm and welcoming when I came to visit, even if it was just for coffee.
• I wanted to thank you for becoming a part of my work life. You had become so much more than that and I’m grateful to have had the chance to work with you. From our lunches, the office gossip, and late night texts, it was always a joy. You were so thoughtful, kind, generous and you will be missed by all who came in contact with. You had such a passion for your job and it showed during every single meeting.
• I just want to say that I remember the old days working with you and the new days we are still together at work. You have been a wonderful colleague. You are everything I needed in my life now. You have proven to me that you are the right person in my life and I am going to show you that I will never forget you as long as I live.
• When I first met you, you were like a fresh breeze. Cool breeze that makes me feel relaxed, that makes me feel that everything will just be alright in the end. Talking with you was never boring, because I always like to listen to your story about travelling, your family, friends and other stuffs. Now trouble has came to us and takes you away from me. May the Goddess of Mercy embrace you and keep u under her protective arms, keeping.
• It was a pleasure to have you as my co-worker. Your support and friendship meant a lot to me during our time together. I’ll miss working with you!
• Condolence Messages To Colleague: Your presence in our lives was a gift from above that we will treasure forever. We will keep you in our hearts and your memory alive through your children and grandchildren. May we hold them as closely to our hearts as you have held us through the years. The peace that remains with us from knowing you is immeasurable. God has blessed us all by allowing us to be a part of your life in any way.
• I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know you over the last year and a half. You are an amazing man, husband, son and friend. You are a rock that your family can lean on in their hard times. We lost a great man today. May God give you and your family peace during this time. I hope that we will still be able to talk and catch up around the office because losing you would mean losing a friend.
• I’m devastated to know that you have left us. It’s hard to believe that you are gone. I will always remember your laughter, your sense of humor and the way you brought sunshine into my day. You were wise, fun-loving and knew how to keep the wheels turning around here even when times got tough. And just in case I never told you this before: I love you!
• Your presence will be very much missed around here. Some of us might be too young to remember you from the old days, but we feel like we always knew that you were there. You were more than just a coworker for many of us. You had stories to tell us that made us laugh, stories that gave some perspective and stories that taught us about life. We will miss you dearly.
• I miss working with you everyday, I could always count on you to give me a sincere compliment or be there if I needed anything. I know you are in a better place where no one will hurt you again. Rest in peace my friend.
• I am so sad to see you go. You were the best coworker a person could ask for. I will be forever thankful for how you helped me grow and learn my job here. You were always helpful, always there to make me laugh and always in a good mood…I’m truly going to miss working with you, but I wish nothing but the best for your future! You are amazing, Kim, and I’ll miss you sooooo much!!
• I’m sorry, I can’t make it to your graduation tonight. I know you wanted me there. I’m not going to be there because of my love for you. There isn’t any way I can see you graduate with a clear heart in this chaotic world. I won’t be able to stop myself from running to you if we see each other.
• You’re gone now, but the memories you gave me will never fade. It’s been hard to say good-bye, knowing that you’re gone to a better place. Through the tears I see your smile and it makes me want to cry. I miss you already and I only had the chance to know you for just a little while. The world won’t be the same without you. We’ll never forget all that you did for us.
• When I first met you at the office, I thought you were wonderful. I didn’t expect friendships to develop then, but it did. The best day for me was when I got to know you better and realized that your heart is as open as mine. We have had many wonderful times together and our friendship made me look forward to each day. You are one of the most genuine people I know and you will always be special to my heart.
• Condolence Messages To Colleague: I am so happy I got to work by your side for these past few years. I have learned a lot from you and hope that you will find your happiness as well. Although we will not be working together, please know that I will always hold you in my heart. You are a wonderful person and have given me so much already.
Condolences Message Work Colleague
• It was really a great privilege to work with you. You are one of the most dedicated persons I have ever met in my career. You never compromise on your ethics & beliefs always stand behind it. It is certainly going to be difficult to work without you beside me every morning & every evening. Your sense of humor is always so lively that even if there was pile of files adjacent to me, you manage to make me forget all the problems and carry on my works cheerfully.
• Hey friend, I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you. You are a good person and it is terrible to see you go so soon. Take care of yourself, be strong and I hope your next endeavors bring you happiness.
• You will be truly missed. Your presence was a breath of fresh air. Your charisma and ability to motivate others was incredible. You will continue to live on in our hearts and in our memories.
• To our friend Joe, We are both deeply sorry for your loss. It has been a joy to work with you through the years, and we will miss your funny jokes and your caring nature. Best wishes for the future.
• In this email I want to thank you the opportunity you gave me to work with you over the last four years. I am taking good memories of our work together, and my sincere wish is that your company will prosper in the coming year. You are a good person and a leader in this company. Look for me on LinkedIn so we can continue conversing about work or if you want to have coffee when I return to NY, just let me know!
• Condolence Messages To Colleague: Claudia, You are the most caring and generous person that I have ever had the pleasure to know. You never say no to anyone who ask of your help. This is just one of the reasons why in my heart you will always be my SUPERHERO!
Letter to Family of Deceased
• It is an amazing thing to know that you were such a wonderful person to work with and have so many people in your corner. You always made us laugh, and gave all of us your wisdom & knowledge. I am thankful for having the opportunity to know you, to work with you, and will never forget how much you have done for me. You were an amazing friend and colleague. I will miss you terribly, and hope that our paths cross again one day.
• I just wanted to take a minute to say how much I am going to miss you. You are such a thoughtful person and a pleasure to talk to and work with. You will be truly missed! Wish you all the best on your future endeavors.
• I cannot find the words to express how deeply sorry I am that you have left us. You were always there when I needed advice and support. You were one of the few people that would listen and make me feel better when my problems seemed insurmountable. Thank you for all you have done, none of it will be forgotten. My thoughts are with all your family and friends at this incredibly difficult time.
• We’ve had our ups and downs, and I think we both know that I can be difficult at times. But I want you to know that as you leave the company, it has truly been a pleasure working with you. You have been a great colleague, who is always willing to help others. And the best part of all is that you have been a true friend.
• I was shocked to hear of your passing away. I find it tough to find the words that could comfort your family at this time, but words of consolation are all I have at this moment. You were a good friend with a kind soul – may you rest in peace, my dear friend.
• I was sorry to hear of your loss but so happy that you have found someone to fill the empty space in your heart. I know what it is like to love and lose and no matter how hard life can be you will have love again someday. I wish you the best of luck.
Condolences for Coworker Family Member
• My broken heart aches as my mind begins to race. The questions, thoughts and simple why’s consume me completely. I wish you were here right now so I could hold you close and tell you everything will be okay. If I had one more chance, I would correct every wrong thing that’s ever come between us.
• Condolence Messages To Colleague: It is not easy to say “goodbye”; to one who is so dear, so near and so far. At this moment my heart is breaking and I want to burst into tears. You will be missed by me and the whole office. We were together for years; through thick and thin and we shared old jokes, confided in each other’s problems, had heated arguments, but that doesn’t really matter now because it’s a farewell.
• You were a great colleague – always cheerful, positive and good-natured. It’s hard to believe that you are gone. You will be missed by many.
• There comes a time when we all must realize that the people we meet in our journey are very special to us. They must leave us too early just when we decide that they will never go away. People like you who touched my life were a blessing in disguise. You will always be in my heart. I will miss you…
• I am writing to let you know how much I have appreciated you the past year. You are a very hard worker and you are always pleasant to everyone. It is a pleasure working with you. I have gained a lot of respect for you through out the year and I hope we can continue to work together in the future. Please accept my sincerest condolences on the loss of your loved one. I hope that it is of some comfort to you knowing that she had a great impact on your life.
• You were my rock, my confidant and my friend. I can’t believe we won’t be able to work together anymore. We had so many good times! I will always remember how you challenged me to grow and helped me find new ways to do that. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication. Sweet dreams!
Condolence Message On Death Of Colleague
• I had a bad day today, and it wasn’t because of anything you did, far from it. It was because I lost someone special to me. Someone that made me believe in love and happiness again, someone who showed me that anyone could be happy if they tried. Without them, my days were dull and faded. My nights sleepless and hopeless. I wish you the best of luck for your future endeavors.
• I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me, but it would be impossible. I remember the day we first met and we didn’t hit it off so well. I will never forget the first time we talked outside of work. You made my day and have been making my days great ever since. Thank you for being the friend and mentor that you are. I will miss your smile!
• I can’t believe you’re gone. I just don’t understand. I know you always said that you never wanted to become sick, but you have been such a fighter all your life and there was always that little voice in my head telling me that you would beat this too. Somehow I guess my wishful thinking overtook my better judgement. He was so admired for his keen mind and strong body. Here at work he was the hardest worker to be around and the most active co-worker.
• I am very sorry for your loss. I will always remember her as a fun, energetic teacher. She had a way of making all of us love learning. If she were here, she would want you to smile and live your life to the fullest.
• Condolence Messages To Colleague: I know that it may be hard for you to show your true emotions right now. I also know that you may think no one cares or will miss you but don’t think that way. I am really going to miss working with you. You were always a great support and a friend. I wish we had a few more years to work together, but I know that even if we were not at work together we could have been great friends.
• I’ll never forget the smile on your face while you said, “I got an interview!” You deserved it. They should feel lucky to have you. You are intelligent, kind and a joy to work with and for. I had hoped to work with you more in the future but there are some things in life we just can’t control. It brings me great sadness knowing that this is our last conversation but I will cherish our memories forever.
Condolence Card for Coworker Parent
• We’ve been co-workers, but also friends for a few years. I am so proud of you for all that you do and have done. We were closer as friends than we ever worked together. You are the sweetest, funniest, most loving person I know and I wished that we saw each other more often because I missed you so much every time we didn’t’ see each other for a while.
• Condolence Messages To Colleague: You were always there for me – you listened to my complaints, and you were always eager to help. I will miss your big smile, your cheerful nature and positive attitude. When I am down, I know I can count on you to cheer me up! You are a fantastic friend.
• when he heard the news he was very shocked and upset that you can’t be with us anymore. He said that everyone will miss you and wishes to give all by precious memories we had together.
• You are a GREAT colleague that I cherish. Your humor always lifts the spirits of everyone around you, I will miss seeing you every day. You have a rare quality that makes people want to come back for more. Love you dearly, will ALWAYS remember your friendship.
Business Condolence Messages Examples
• You will be greatly missed. You were a true friend, an amazing coworker and my first mentor. I will hold the memories of you close to my heart and try to never forget your thoughtful personality and genuine smile!
• Condolence Messages To Colleague: I will miss you, but I know that you will be with me in spirit. You have always been there for me whenever I needed a friend and you really did brighten my day just by walking into the office. Always remember that there are people who love you very much and we will miss you terribly.
• You were my friend, one of my mentors. I feel like a part of me died with you. I wanted to reach out to you and say goodbye but I just couldn’t, it felt so wrong. But how do you even say goodbye to someone like you? I will miss your constant smile, your laughter, the way you made everyone around you feel better about themselves just by being near them.
• It always makes me smile when I think of you. I hope you can fight this disease and find hope again. You are one of a kind and I wish you all the best for the future. Your friendship will never be forgotten and I will be here for you whenever needed.
• Condolence Messages To Colleague: Your smile, your laugh and your jokes were missed today. I know I could always count on you to brighten my day. You will be truly missed by all of us who loved being around you. I wish you strength during this difficult time and the warmest thoughts from all of us.
• I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I can’t imagine a life without my mom, and I pray that it never happens to you. Thinking about you and your family while you mourn.
Please take a moment to pin this post, comment, like, share and subscribe to Pinterest, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. you can also go to our website to see more interesting posts. Love you guys!!!